RetroBat is the best solution to play your ROMs collection on Windows !
Update from the official 4.0.2 version or from the V5 beta.
How-to update :
– Download the update patch from the link below
– Place the patch in your RetroBat folder and run it
– Choose the root folder of your Retrobat v4.02 or V5 beta installation.
– Click on « Install ».
– Run Retrobat.exe.
– Select the menu : « UPDATES & DOWNLOADS ».
– Select « STABLE » in « UPDATE TYPE ».
– Then select « START UPDATE ».
– When the update is finished, restart Retrobat.
An internet connexion is required in order to download the additional emulator programs. The setup does not include standalone emulators. When an emulator is missing, RetroBat will download it for you when launching a game.
Retrobat needs dependencies like DirectX or Visual C++ to function.
Lakka is a lightweight Linux distribution that transforms a small computer into a full blown retrogaming console.
RetroPie allows you to turn your Raspberry Pi, ODroid C1/C2, or PC into a retro-gaming machine.
Batocera.linux is an open-source and completely free retro-gaming distribution that can be copied to a storage.
(Re)play easily to all your childhood gaming consoles, arcade games and home computer games.